I know that the process of learning programming can be difficult and frustrating. For this reason, we decided to develop a different learning experience for you. Instead of just programming on a screen, we use the power of animation in order to analyze the basic ideas. At the same time, I use a digital pen in order to develop the solution of the problem for you. And finally, when you come to a good level of understanding of the problem, we start the actual programming in python.
With these 3 layers of teaching process, you will never feel that you can’t build a program, because we will be helping you in every step of the way. You will go a step further, by learning not only the command lines of python but you will also develop your algorithmic way of thinking, in order to solve any problem efficiently and easily.
If you already have previous exposure to a programming language, you already know that the challenging part is not how to write a command line correctly. It is how to use all the bits and pieces that you have learned in order to solve a problem. How to take an application idea that you have and transform it into a program that works correctly under every situation. For this reason, we give the attention that every part of programming really needs. So in the first part of the course we will start by learning the basics about Variables and how to solve interesting and challenging programs only with Variables. Then in the next parts you will learn about the If statement, loops, functions and many more. Our methodology involves solving carefully chosen problems. In most cases, we will create 2 or even 3 different solutions, in order to teach you not only how to solve a problem, but how to craft a solution, and how you can take different paths in order to reach a certain destination.
To follow this course you need to have a compiler to work in. You have two main options:
- The first one is to download Python from the internet. You can find numerous tutorials for that on YouTube, so I really don’t want to waste your time with information that is not essential.
- The second one is to use a special web site where you can program in python without any installation. More specifically, you can find it in google just by writing “replit – python”.
So come along to check out how our different approach works for you!
- Perfect course for someone who wants to start programming for the first time.
- It is also ideal for someone who already knows coding but struggles to solve problems or turn ideas into actual code.
- Finally, it is a great place to expand your knowledge by learning Python, if you have already mastered other programming languages.